Friday, October 12, 2007

First Day High


Nasasabik sa unang araw ng eskwele.... taas kamay with confidence LETS DO THE FIRST DAY HIGH!!!!
Hehehe.... do you sing it? well of course... how's your first day in school? Mine? well totally amazing. I dont expect that after my two year contract in a fast food restaurant. I will came this far to pursue my studies. I was undergraduated of Electronic and Computer Technology In Asian Colleges of Science and Technology. As the reason of everybody, my parents earnings cannot support my needs in college, so I decided to quit. We was ran out of money by then so I applied in many fastfood restaurant that I could. Thanks god I was hired. I save my money wisely so with the help of my uncle, I was admmited here in PLMar.
In my first day I was so excited as my first time. I was happy because after three years of hardwork and trials I am here to realized my dream. Pamantasan is devoted to train all students not to be a good employee someday but, to be the leading young professionals in the business world. With the help of my best professors want to be one of the competitive someday.... hehehe THANKS FOR READING

No comments: