Wednesday, October 10, 2007

If I can't endure... by. Nightvision-eye


If I cant endure for this minute.

Please stay and calm,

be present in my suffer, and

let me tell you my desire.


If I can't endure, But keep on trying,

what in this game need to be done.

I'm ready to take the pain as pleasure,

for us future under the sun.


If I can't endure but keep on believing

what I know in my heart to be true. That

my darkness will faded in the morning

and this will passed away too.


And nothing in my life can defeated me.

As long as this knowledge remains.

Dreaming with you to face the morning.

In a home we happily stay.


God binds us together.

He will surely make the way.

We stepping a brighter future, we leaving

sunset full of pain.


If I can't endure this moment

And have to say goodbye.

Im sorry for my failure, and

I know you will understand.


But if tomorrow I can't endure.

Im happy you to remind.

God know how much I need you

Darling hey please read my mind.


And nothing else to matter

At least all options are tried.

I may loose this game to be over,

holding your hands now I could fly.


Now I can't endure.

Catching my final breath.

embrace me co'z I feel cold,

now is time for good.


Im happy though I can't endure, co'z

I faced the trial with you.

You take my burden as your own,

saving her little prayers just for you.


Thanks god Before I can't endure

I wipe her tears away.

though Im a man full of sorrow,

she is there to ease the pain.


Though I can't endure

Im still person full of life.

Not in the presence of my beloved,

But in the memory of my past.


Sorry Darling, I can't endure.

This is now the end.

I hope I could stay forever,

But I'm heading in a land far away......

No comments: