Friday, October 26, 2007

My Final days of semester.....


Its been a while remembering the final days of this semester. My classmates and I are very busy to accomplished all the school task that our professors given. I admit as a freshmen the following task are not easy handle. We risk the time to relax, We spent our much of time, and now The Final days are gone and overcome.....

Some of us win and others are failed, some say says "I give up" and some Says "I can do!" but I believe in every battle everybody is a winner. Not in the sense of price or token but in the sense of honor and experiences that they do. Others are lucky 'coz they have the price.But as you keep on believing, You will have the major price.

And now the semester is finally over. Im happy because I played the game with you. PLMar BSBA-13MA THANK YOU..... For sharing the fruitful memories with you. We're stay in one classroom, that makes binds us one. Please let me thank you. We ended this stage meaningful. And now we are ready to face the another stage of this game. We might leave this company and make a better brand new. But as you Aiming im also with you. Im very hoping that we all could finished this game. Im Looking forward to see you in the end. As Independent person and young professionals. I hope we will makes the Marikina's proud to be his son, and make the future step in development. BSBA thank you... Good bye is not the word to end this post, because we will be going for soon . See you later! is the word and im happy to make it soon.

No comments: