Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What do I learn in Computer subject?


What do I learned? Well it is difficult to summarized one by one the topics,but then I conclude that my learnings in computer is not as half much I must to know. Computer is too essential to everybody, because we are now in the digitized world. Facing the reality bites, human are now more dedicated in high-tech gadgets cellphones, camera and robotics. human's mind is now more imaginative and widely creative, so it is too important to a person to know the value and application of computers. Yes! it is just a man made device, But not everyman can make this as a usual. Not you even not I. It is given by science to the man to make his daily living easy and simple. Even a three year old child now know what are the basic application of computer. Thanks for computer subject. Now I am much familiarized on the world I am moving to. I not being naive in any simple things in my surrounding.Thank you Maam Pinon you make my computer world much wide and broad. hehehe.

No comments: